Are majority of girls shallow?

It seems like you need to have a checklist of things to get anywhere with a girl. You need to be a 10 out of 10 guy with good genetics and good facial features, you need to have a good physique with 6 pack abs etc. And i know girls will say "Not every girl is the same". But it does seem like objectively every girl desires somewhat of the same thing.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know about a majority but most (keep in mind I say most, I have one that only goes for looks and it makes me upset) of my friends that are girls generally just go for people with good personalities, looks always come second. Every guy I've fallen for is far from what would be considered attractive by most girls, but they're good people and it just so happens I like their looks a lot too.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

You're young. that will probably change with time

• Majority? Definitely not.

Are there going to be groups of girls who are popular that are shallow? Yeah. Are they going to make it seem like every girl who you're attracted to/interested is shallow? Yeah.

But no, a majority of them are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can’t really say for the majority of girls but in my opinion I don’t really care how a guy looks. They just can’t be an ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Most girls aren't with a 10/10 in looks. Or 6 packs.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I'd say most are from what i see. You have to be a perfect male in every way to get a chance

• 3d

Lol no😂😂😂

• A man's worth to women is measured in height, wealth, and social status. There's a reason why loss of job is the biggest cause of divorce.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say majority there are a good portion tho but you just gotta k ow how to wow them

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's because you only talked to shallow girls and because they're hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls boys many are shallow

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are, but not all. My boyfriend is 5 ft 7, he's an inch taller than me and it annoys me when I see posts on Facebook talking shit or joking about men not being at least 6ft so girls aren't interested in them. He's really insecure about his height and no wonder, thanks to that crap on social media! I just look for a cute sweet guy, with a sense of humour, who treats me well.

Guys can be very shallow themselves. It depends on the person, not the sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

It feels like girls are more though.

• 2d

Is that because girls aren't throwing themselves at you so you assume there's something wrong with the entire female population, instead of looking at how you could improve?

• Boy's seem to be more shallow to me

0|0
    0|1
  • Stop chasing girls way outta your league and whining, chase what you deserve & you'll have no reason to whine. Obviously If you yourself aren't a 10/10, tall, muscular, handsome hunk (whatever the beauty standard), then you don't deserve a 10/10, hourglass, blonde, supermodel material girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

What are leagues? And i don't chase after those kind of girls. But that's what most girls prefer anyway. Shallow like i said

• Show All
    • 3d

Are there girls out there who give other guys a chance? I am not ugly, just average looking. But would girls still give me a chance?

• 3d

Yes, and the number of such girls is greater than that of girls with those requirements you mentioned

• I need plastic surgery for anyone to notice me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes