How long did it take for you to adjust to moving out of your parents place?

I am getting resdy to move out of my parents place. I always felt like the house I grew up in was no place to live and I hated it. But I wonder how am I going to feel when I have to stay in an apartment without my dad to come home and say "you okay?" Or my mom to be making her tacos. Or even how its going to feel not being able to go the corner store where everybody has known me since I was 12 and having to adjust to new neighbors and paying for EVERYTHING on my own.

01