How would u feel if nobody answered your question here?

I've been into GAG for more then a year and hours back I asked a question from another account of mine seeking for help giving a brief description and turning on 'only girls' can give opinion which I do regret now and No one bothered to answer.. I've seen loads of questions being answered by people here where the asker's don't even bother to reply some especially 'girls'.. If I was a girl then I'm sure I'd received a lot of opinion and it's not surprising either.. wonder why are girls being overvalued everywhere and even in the social media all the good looking or even the mediocre one's receive a lot of attention and guys like us don't and I had to delete my Instagram for this reason too and it's disgusting now I feel literally miserable and ashamed to live in such society ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well here's what you should take to mind.. #1 Don't be pathetic! You really started another account to whine about getting zero out of a chick only question? #2 Of course the pinks get attention and maybe half of them are actually female! And last but not least, get used to rejection and criticism. In time it can actually work in your favor ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

I wasn't pathetic and the reason I swapped another account cause I was unable to post this question as I already posted one for today but I was so pissed of at moment that I had to share this.. I see tonnes of pointless questions where they get excessive common opinions.. isn't that gross?

• Show All
    • 5d

Apparently you, making up alt accounts because you can't even get pussy online lol

• So you're mad because women get more answers to stupid questions that shouldn't be noticed at all? Guess what, not those women's fault, but the men who desperately seek female attention online.

0|0
    0|1
    • 5d

Y'all girls do know it well and still create opportunities to gain attention don't u? pretty girl Asking dumb questions like "why do people assume I have a boyfriend' .. Even a 10nth grade guy would know it's cause It's normal for people to assume because Most of good looking are in a relationship.. Damn You are the reason and make things worse for guys to seek attention

• 5d

Do you know that a lot of people have issues with self-esteem, which makes them think they aren't actually attractive. Questions like that are often asked by girls like that. They seek validation.

• 5d

They can lack of self esteem but are not blind or deaf when people compliment them about their appearance enough.. Nevertheless a girl pretty girl exist who haven't been praised for their looks

• Based on my experience..
    1. When answering questions on here, more women will tend to reply or like my opinion.
    2. A person has to give support to others to get support.
    3. Posting more questions that people can relate to may help.
    4. Some questions may relate more to men than women at times

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Read my description clearly.. None of them replied and I do share opinion for a lot women out there and I'm going to stop it from now

• I'll tell you how I'd feel.

I'd feel I'd asked something that was probably poorly worded, or uninteresting to most people.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Come on dude mine wasn't poorly worded or anything and there are tonnes of pointless questions here where the get loads of opinions.. It was about girls so they overlooked it without having any answer

• 5d

Ultimately, you need to take responsibility if it wasn't very interesting.

• 5d

Chuck it bro... not necessary for me to make u understand how interesting or boring it was

• I am a unattractive i never get any attention i think that unattractive people of any gnder don't get attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I'm sorry but don't be upset and yeah it's true that unattractive Don't get attention cause this world isn't just fair enough and don't worry You will get a guy soon would would give u attention more then any one does ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• 5d

I don't know if that guy even exist.

• 5d

Haha.. He may be in your neighborhood or even in your college or somewhere.. You never know and maybe he's Using GAG at this time ๐Ÿ˜€

• Dont blame women , blame stupid men , they think think they can get girls attention easily.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Yeah that's true but the women also create stupid opportunities to get attention

• well girls have a easier life... thats nothing new..

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Then why the hell do they complain about not being equal to men and rights.. Damn

• Show All
    • 5d

true... every day the whole "western world" gets more insane and people just refuse to realize

• 5d

I wish I'd never been a ordinary person and get some natural powers where I can change this world and stop the feminism shit and bring those women back to where they belong

• this is soo true, people just suck up to girls

0|1
    0|0
  • cry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Id be like dang i wasted so much time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • hello is anyone out there? :(

0|0
    0|0