What makes a girl or a woman desperate?

Sometimes I hear guys call girls desperate. It either has to do with things they do in a real life or online.
At this point I won't even smile at a guy because I don't want to be labeled as desperate and pathetic.
Some guys will call girls desperate if they don't find them attractive. Like "she's so desperate. She texted me".
All that aside, what makes a woman look desperate?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There’s being called desperate for no good reason and then there’s actually being desperate. The examples you give all sound like there’s a guy who is so insecure that he needs to put others down in order to feel good himself. He’s so cool (but only in his own mind) and comes off as a douche to everyone else. For the record, smiling and texting don’t make anyone desperate; they are friendly and potentially flirty gestures.

Texting 100 times without getting a reply… that’s another story. Acting obsessively, stalking, trying way too hard, not picking up on cues of disinterest… that’s what makes anyone—female or male—desperate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I need you, I need this. begging, pleading, desperate, the emotion convey I need something, she gives herself to any guy that shows up and has game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some married women with multiple children that have husbands who cheat come across as desperate online.
    They seem to want to have an affair with anyone willing to get involved in their mess.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes