2 part question general and personal face or body what matters more?

1st:

So I've always been curious to women what matters more a nice face or a nice body? Also what do you think of me?

2nd:

I am in the process of hitting the gym to be a bit bigger probably will take a few years and then at the end of that I want to evaluate my face. I feel like if when I am done if I dont have a chiseled jaw I might opt to get lipo and some skin tightening procedures and maybe a cheekbone implant if the cheekbones aren't high enough. Also hire a personal stylist to get my look in check. I have considered height surgery but I feel that's extreme a last resort. Really want to look nicer for the ladies but also myself I feel like I look a like a slob most of my life. If I did all of the above would I be more desirable or the same or less?

2

Most Helpful Girls

• I think face matters most, and makes up around 85% of someone’s overall physical attractiveness. However, if someone has a really awesome body (or a really “bad” one) it can have a huge impact on their overall attractiveness. But, if their body is just slightly below average, average, or slightly above average it doesn’t really affect their overall attractiveness much. It’s only when they’re on the extreme sides (whether extremely good or bad) that it will have a bigger impact on their overall appearance.

• 4d

I agree with this and even with your statistic you might have made it up but I agree. Actually for me as a guy I would say 55 to 45 in favor of face. So would you agree with my idea to get my face improved upon a bit if the gym doesn't do it? I am a pretty dedicated guy so I know I will be in shape come heck or high water questions is will I lose fat from the face and can I tighten up the loose skin. If I can't I am definitely doing it but just curious is it's necessary and if it is would you go as far as height surgery?

• 4d

I think your face is lovely as is, I think you should try working out if you truly are unsatisfied. It will help, but don’t give up easily you have to give it a while before you start seeing results. Losing fat around the face is a difficult area for some. Height surgery is too extreme and poses a lot of risks I would avoid surgery all together and just stick to working out and building muscle.

• 4d

I wish every girl thought that way lol. Yeah I kind if agree on the surgery but I admit it passes through my brain. Yeah I am thinking a year or 2 on the gym. Thanks for the comment.

• Your face look fine don't mess with it. Besides not every guy need cheekbones.
    And to answer your question. Face matter most to me but also I wouldn't like a fat guy with a good face. So nice face with average body is fine

• 5d

Yeah that's what I kinda figured but I always got this vibe women care about body then they say because they always mention body before face whenever I talk with them. I mean I am half and half so I would assume women are the same we are all human.

• 5d

Not all women are the same. And face is the first thing you see on anybody. So if the guy is not fat or too short has a good face he is all good

• 5d

Thats a fir point. However I am curious and maybe this should have ben included what is too short I am around 5' 8" ironically I have went though life thinking I was 5' 10" could've sworn when I measured myself and had others I was 5 10 but whatever. I might get someone to remeasure that would put that to rest I reckon. I would consider surgery to fix this but never felt I needed it. although I will admit being 6 foot tall would be nice regardless.