Do you judge a book by its cover?

Do you judge people based on their outward appearanceDo you judge a book by its cover?

1016

Most Helpful Guys

• I would not ignore the data from the cover yes, that's just foolish. And I would open the book to see its contents if opening it is easy and if I don't have 10000 other books I need to consider.

• We kind of have to... we just need to realize that those are very limited judgements that we can make.

Most Helpful Girls

• What the fuck else would I judge a book by? That's the whole point of the cover, to give you an idea of what's inside, usually with some sort of art work and a synopsis.

• sometimes or at least open it and read a page or two in the middle to see if you like it