Would you ‘trust’ the girl in the right photo as your personal trainer more than the one on the left?

38

38
  • The girl on the right looks like the type who is skinny because of genetics, I can't see any muscles or traces of workout on her body. 🤔
    I may be wrong, but it looks like it.

• 5d

i feel like that makes her less intimidating. like i wouldn't be terrified or embarassed to workout in front of her.. doesn't the one on the left seem extremely strong? like i dont know any other girls with muscles that size

• 4d

Well, he is extremelly strong, but still looks like he knows what he does in the weights room. The woman could still be good at using the treadmill (doubt that she does, but not my place to judge), but that's about it.

• 2d

lol the one on left is a girl too.. Would you ‘trust’ the girl in the right photo as your personal trainer more than the one on the left?

• They both seem healthy, so either could be a pt. I would trust either to know the right way to exercise, if they had pt license.

• It depends on what the trainer do. If it's aerobics only, like run, yoga, thaichi etc... girl on the right will be fine. But if it is muscle training too, even mixed exercise, in the gym, I trust that one on the left. Is it beacause formed muscles shows, she knew what she is doing, she had experiences.

• Yeah, because the one on the left is intimidating. I wouldn't want a jacked dude-bro as a trainer either.

• 3d

the one on the left is a girl 😂

• 2d

gotcha.. same here, id feel so self conscious struggling to lift weights in front of some girl whos more buff than most of my bfs, seriously i mean she looks incredibly strong but i would feel soo intimidated for some reason

• It depends on what your fitness goals would be, but no I would trust either one the same.

• Well what are you shooting for?

You wanna bulk up and start competing? Or are you just looking to lose weight?

• I would trust whichever one had more knowledge on workin out, and buildin a nice body.. 8)..

• Neither look like they could help me... but she is hot... so she would be distracting... so definitely not her.

• Yes, if she has done qualified traning to be a personal coach.
    Looks alone, to me, is not enough to not trust someone.

• Yes I guess...

• I think it would depend on what body I was going for. If I was wanting to be built like the one on the left than I’m not sure the one on the right would be my first option. Doesn’t mean she doesn’t know what she’s doing but I think personal experience and knowledge might be helpful.