Do you sleep with a pillow between your legs?

If you do, why do you like it? Is it just for physical comfort, or is it emotional also?

I suppose guys can answer this question too.Do you sleep with a pillow between your legs?

74

Most Helpful Girls

• Well I know I do this for 3 reasons:

1. I love sleeping in this position.
    2. I know placing the pillow between my legs reduces the pain in my hips.
    3. It feels nice to hold onto something.

Although most women tend to do it more during pregnancy. I’m not sure why, but I read a few years back that it’s convenient for the baby.

• I did this when I was pregnant, it helped with pressure on my hips and I had rls during pregnancy it helped a little with that too. That's the only reasons I did I don't now.

• Aww brilliant thanks for that I'll definitely look into it. I didn't know there was such a thing, thanks.

• My pleasure! I hope it works well for you.

Most Helpful Guys

• good for back support and alignment, often I do. and it's cool to touch which is comfy. I don't know emotional reason, but maybe. I started with a teddy bear so possible..

. I would not sleep with a woman between my legs if that is the emotional question, that doesn't work... lol.

• Nah, I sleep with a pillow between my arms. I hug it in my sleep.