Do you sleep with a pillow between your legs?

If you do, why do you like it? Is it just for physical comfort, or is it emotional also?

I suppose guys can answer this question too.Do you sleep with a pillow between your legs?

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Well I know I do this for 3 reasons:

1. I love sleeping in this position.
    2. I know placing the pillow between my legs reduces the pain in my hips.
    3. It feels nice to hold onto something.

Although most women tend to do it more during pregnancy. I’m not sure why, but I read a few years back that it’s convenient for the baby.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did this when I was pregnant, it helped with pressure on my hips and I had rls during pregnancy it helped a little with that too. That's the only reasons I did I don't now.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Aww brilliant thanks for that I'll definitely look into it. I didn't know there was such a thing, thanks.

• My pleasure! I hope it works well for you.

Most Helpful Guys

• good for back support and alignment, often I do. and it's cool to touch which is comfy. I don't know emotional reason, but maybe. I started with a teddy bear so possible..

. I would not sleep with a woman between my legs if that is the emotional question, that doesn't work... lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I sleep with a pillow between my arms. I hug it in my sleep.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Only if I fall asleep after humping it. I do sometimes fall asleep holding a pillow to my chest if my boyfriend’s not around. It feels good to cuddle something.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't do this. I know other people do it because I think it's better for your hips.

0|1
    0|0
  • No The only time I have a pillow between my leg's is when I'm rubbing my penis on it. And It feel's so good. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have.

0|2
    0|0
  • I do that
    No idea why lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Just when I was pregnant

0|1
    0|0