Do you like girl talk?

Do you like girl talk?
Updates:
For example: Talking about guys, dicks, dating, fashion, makeup, And stuff like that..
by the way, This was just for fun, Calm down lol

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• What does that even mean? Do you talk about girl related things? Do you talk about other girls? Is that just another word for gossiping? All of the above? I'm so confuckled by this term.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the subject

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• To think of it... I don't really have that so-called girl talk anymore with my girls. Usually we'll talk about life, family, career, future, the economy, property investment etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love girls talk, it's so much fun and i feel connected. We talk about love, dating, skin care, some of our problems, fashion, movies, and a lot of silly things lol.
    It's just nice to feel carefree once in a while i think..

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you ever talk about guys? And if so what is it about?

• Sometimes yes, if we likes them or dislikes them, are they in a relationship or not maybe we would talk about their girlfriends or guy friends too. The normal i guess

• My ex would gossip about me too her girl friends a lot.

• I have no female friends... so... i have no idea. XD and even female acquaintances never have girl talk. XD

0|1
    0|0
    • I had a girl go off on me for asking this question lol I had to delete her comments.. And that's why I put that last update lol

• Show All
    • It's aight lol

• I dunno I prefer to chat with dudes. They are more chill and fun then girls I’ve met xD

• I cam speak girl enough to make it through the night with people I don't know... But usally I wouldn't say I'm that bothered about it... I have like 3 female friends, and the majority of friends I have are guys who like their comics, anime and videogames...

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that what guys think girls talk about when they r together?

0|1
    0|0
    • No, I don't think all of them talk about that stuff but I do know some girls that do discuss those topics with each other amongst other things. And this isn't really meant to be serious lol

• Yes, is always fun to learn new things from a friend and her view of the world. 😊

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, is fun to talk about their drama, the boyfriend, the dress that didn’t fit because “it was too small”, the neighbors that are loud, the coworker that is a snitch, the crush they had in high school and all that jazz. 😄

• I don't talk about any of that stuff u mentioned in ur examples to my girl friends😂😂 except for guys and dating maybe. But i dont even care about the other stuff.
    But yes I like talking to my friends that are girls

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes. I only have 2 1/2 girl friends that i talk about this stuff with, but even then that probably makes up 5% of our conversation most times.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't have any female friends but even if I did I wouldn't want to talk about any of that stuff anyway because it's not anything I really desire to talk about.

P. S. I saw that someone went off on you for this question and I wanted to say I'm sorry. I've been on here a really long time, so I know what it's like to have people go off on you for things that were innocent and not meant to hurt anyone. I once wrote a mytake about how I was different from other girls and so many people were offended by it and pretty mean to me because they took as me saying I'm special and think I'm better then everyone, which neither is true. Anyway, I know what it's like and I'm sorry for the way that person reacted to your question.

0|1
    0|0
  • heavily depends...

Some of my homegirls ehh be too extra.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I enjoy talking about serious things, plus I don't care about fashion nor makeup.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It's boring. I don't like talking about superficial things...

0|1
    0|0
  • The majority of girl talk is boring pointless stuff, I prefer to talk about real life issues

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the subject and who I'm talking with but normally yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure! But with my guy friends, not other women 😆

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate it

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I enjoy talking to my girlfriends...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes