Girls, How would you feel about such a guy?

How would you feel about a guy who feels that women are better and luckier than men. It's nicer to be born as a woman than a man. Is envious of everything feminine and female body , the curves , the natural smooth hairless skin , healthy head hair , no beard and beautiful boobs?

Is he a female trapped in a male body? Would you date / be in relationship with him?
  • Seems female trapped in male body. Would be hesitant to date him
  • Seems female trapped in male body. Would not mind to date him
  • Seems fine. Would not mind to date him.
    Vote C
  • Other comments
    Vote D

9

Most Helpful Girls

• Women aren't perfect, women are hairy some are hairier than others, some women have a beard due to genetics, not every woman is curvy as there are different body types, some women have to loose their boobs; not every woman has perfectly looking boobs, looks isn't all it takes to be a woman there's much more to it than that.

I wouldn't date a man like this and I think he has a really narrow veiw on women.

• 7d

So you won't date him because he has narrow mindset of women?
      Even if a woman is hairy, she is dar less hairy than a male. A woman doesn't have that thick beard, no torso hair erc

• 7d

There women who are as hairy as men, some not so much, I wouldn't date him because of his mindset and it seems he doesn't like being man, he's seeing woman like a portrait, the appearance side, not the rest of what we go through.

• Women are NOT naturally hairless. Educate yourself, you seem very dumb on the topic of female body. Here, this is my leg

• And what do you mean by "healthy head hair"? That every woman has thick hair? No. Genetics bitch, look at the first pic in that question If a woman has thin hair, would you rather it to be long or short? ↗

• 7d

You can't use "women are better than men" and all of that crap "luckier" or whatever stuff as objective facts, since those are all just your views resulting from your fucked up way of thinking, which is not my problem.
      And no, what purpose would screaming on him have? I will shave when I will come out of poverty, right now I'm just broke and can't afford removing that so I have to cover my legs all the time so people won't stone me

• 7d

That is nothing in terms of body hair , if this is the most hairiest thing you get. I am far hairy. Is you brother just this much hairy?