This is my question my question is are women always right?

For one ik this isn't true cause it impossible for a human being to be right every time cause we have to be like God or someone who can see threw time or something along the lines of that second if women are always right doesn't that mean guys are two? And last of all my girlfriend from my perspective to me it just looks my guilt tripping or something like that so that I feel sorry for her and so I give him to her which I won't ever do but yea so what do you guy think
  • Do you think women are always right
    Vote A
  • Do you think they aren't
    Vote B
  • Or do u think every one is right or wrong
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ladies if u say ur always right put something to back it up

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on the female... but usually a level headed, kind hearted, selfless female tends to always be right. Why? Because she is always thinking of other people, and that thought process makes her constantly worry, overthink, and see patterns that some others wouldn't.
    Females in general tend to be very perceptive and have lots of intuition.

So, in a way, for some females (not all) they can tend to always be right. some males can also get to this level, but I noticed that this trait of always being right are humans that are selfless and big hearted who reflect a lot.

If you find a person like that (whether female or male) hold onto them for dear life. They will only improve your life

0|1
    0|2
  • NO! they are not always right even I'm not. At least I ask God forgiveness and humble myself and apologize when I am not. But many of us are intuitive about a lot of things and men should at least give us a chance to explain them and listen. However, nobody is always right unless they are highly self-aware of the world around them, gained a lot of wisdom and is intuitive as I said. Sadly many of them are not that smart, and I can admit that. There are some men that are a lot smarter.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I frankly am positive that we aren't always right. If we were, I would be with my soulmate right now and would have a 4.0 GPA.

Also, we all said different things in this poll...

0|1
    0|0
  • I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken. LOL.

2|0
    0|0
  • no one is always right lol. I wouldn't even wish it

0|1
    0|0
  • This is my answer, my answer is we are always right.

1|1
    0|0
  • Were always right

1|1
    0|3
  • nobody is always right

0|1
    0|0
  • No one is always correct about things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope but most think they are. Just ask them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not always.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes