I work at a school where they have urinals in the girls toilets. If you're a girl, would you use them? Is it a good idea?

5d
Any other opinions?
4d
Any other opinions on this?

65

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

54
  • Derek no those are for those sick perverted males who play trans. All they do is show off their dick.
    I never met a man who really thought like a woman so trans are just deluded guys.

Thier kids sick freaks who get to be pesos in the girls bathroom. I know of 4 times a sick bastards was recording my little cousins at public school in the bathroom.

Why even separate guys and girls when you let them rape in the girls bathroom? Sick freaks killing the world for their own twisted minds.

• 7d

Sorry to hear that s**t happened. These urinals are for girls though, it's not unisex bathrooms at all.

• 7d

Drop me a message if you want rather than clogging up the thread lol

• 6d

No not stalls. A bit like the way you see guy urinals

• I know what you’re talking about, but I think you should drop some pics for others to understand what you’re talking about.

I know for sure I’ve seen some of those in some mangas and manhwas.

• Surely that can’t be right. Why would a school do that?

• 7d

I'm not sure the "why", but I don't know. Female urinals have existed for a while, they're just not common.

• 3d

Well I've never seen one specifically for females. How clean can that be if your genitals make any contact with it at all?

• This place I worked at was pure cubicles. No a single urinal. That's weird right?

• I wouldn't even know how to use it.

• Lol no. Girls dont use urinals

• So your school has unisex bathrooms?

• 7d

No. We have separate bathrooms, and the girls have specially adapted urinals for them. We're one of the first to have them. But female urinals have existed for some time.

• 7d

Huh, the more you know...

• 7d

yup, they're more popular than you think. well with our school.

• No, you really don't, and you're not fooling anybody, Jolly Janitor...

• That’s definitely not right

• 7d

What makes you say that?

• 5d

opinion: You can look up on line how to use a female urinal. There are the personal types, made of plastic, and wall mounted types for general female use. The type you use, depends on how you use it.