How do I get over my fear of being in love with someone who will never love me back?

So last year some things happened between me and this guy and it really left me a bit broken. He pretty much ghosted me, and before that we went through a lot of problems that were mostly because of him. I wasn't perfect because nobody is, but I was good to him. I dont think I could have been any better of a girlfriend. He gave me the whole speech about how Im a good person who deserves to be happy and how I did nothing but help him. And it just left me feeling very confused after he ghosted me and because of the way he treated me. Like I guess my fear is that I will meet another guy who will never love me no matter what I do. I'm afraid to try again because deep down I'm scared that no matter how good I am to somebody, the end will be inevitable.

I guess there were many reasons why he did what he did, most that had nothing to do with me. Maybe he wasn't over his ex and needed time to heal, but we had already been together and he had fed my head up with promises and I just really cared about him. He juat wouldn't let her go, and he kept me around as a convenience but he just loved her too much to move on. He probably didn't mean to hurt me but he was harsh to me. He told me himself that all I had done was be good to him and that I deserve to be with someone who can fully appreciate me. I'm afraid that I will go into another relationship and do everything right and they will still leave me or take me for granted or love somebody more. I think I can relate to feeling like a bandaid, as a metaphor. My ex used me to cover up a wound that needed to completely heal and after he used me, thats exactly how I ended up feeling. Like I had already fulfilled my purpose and now I couldnt be used again. I did what I was supposed to do, I helped him, but it wasn't enough for him. Now I just feel afraid because I know that I can easily go into another relationship and try to love them as much as I loved him and still end up playing the fool
2
2