On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself on the way you look?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself on the way you look?

4|1

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• I think an 8 or 9. I am not quite sure. What do you rate me as?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When I put no effort in my look at all, either from 3 to 5. If I do put a bit of effort, maybe a 6. And if I really want to look good, then a 8.

Ya, I don't really like the way I look most of the time lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Demolish is a little extreme - be splattered in mud, and 10 is just taking the piss for self proclaimed excellence. Probably around a 4-5, I think 7 is the highest I can see anyone going since perfection is an impossible,

0|1
    0|0
  • 7, 8, 9 & 10 depending on the day and how I feel, but it’s never below a 7, I know that for a fact! 😊😎

0|3
    0|0
  • Good question! I'd say a 6 up to 7 sometimes. But on my bad days I'd easily put me in a 3 without even thinking about it.
    The interesting thing is that we always tend to see ourselves different then other people see us.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d say a 7 or an 8. I’m relatively skinny but still got some curves on me, pretty hair and my face isn’t too bad either. I think I dress quite well, too. But there are still many people that are more beautiful, and there always will be.

Do I sound narcisstic?πŸ˜†

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 11/10, I'm done with what people think of me. I'm comfortable in my skin and happy

3|2
    0|1
  • Probably gonna get down-voted to hell, but 8, maybe a 9. Rating is subjective though, as no one can be a perfect 10, as there is always someone more attractive.

1|1
    1|0
    • 10 d ago

Actually, if a woman is really attractive men generally like it if she views herself that way also!

• 6-8 because it depends on the day and time of year. It also depends on when i got my last haircut lol.
    I look most handsome in the autumn , when I have that summer tan and I can wear more layers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly it depends on my day the numbers go up and down all the time. 9 at my best day but easily like 4 when I feel my baddest

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't. There are plenty of others in the world who will judge you. Don't shit in your own nest. Just my opinion.

0|2
    0|0
  • I personally think a 2-3, But i asked on here a year or so back and the poll was 3-4, So 3 is probably average.

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems like people are really hard on themselves here lol... witherwing is obviously more than a 6, that's just dumb. I'd settle for being a 7, but personally I think im closer to an 8

0|1
    0|0
  • 5-6, but I think I really deliver in the personality aspect lmao. At least I try toπŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • I look demolish.
    This is the first time I've seen demolish being used in this context.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanna say 4 but there are actually people attracted to me for some reason... So I'll go with 5. πŸ‘Œ

0|1
    0|0
  • My face in s a ten. My body grossed me out. I list some weight in my midsection so I’m going to say 4. I’m glad I can wear clothes.

0|1
    1|0
  • Hmm...5.5?
    I look okay, but I'm still in the process of trying to improve myself

0|1
    0|0
  • There is no way I am rating my looks. It's degrading.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm a solid 6,5. But with my personality I could be a 8-8.5, haha

0|2
    0|0
  • Like a 5 or a 6😊 I don't consider myself that special or very good looking, but I'm also not really ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexy hot and middled aged hunk of a man. Yeah I'm that good looking and I know it. So a 10+

1|1
    0|0
  • I look okay with some makeup and on decent selfies of mine but on normal photos and with no makeup it's worse so 4-5.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say 4-5 as well... on a good day with my bubbly personality/confidence... 6

0|1
    0|0
  • right now a 7, cause i've been letting myself go a little XD but i can work myself back up to an 8 pretty easily.

0|1
    0|0
  • 8-9, wouldn't call myself perfect but i'm mostly happy with myself and never experience "ugly" days or whatever

0|1
    0|0
  • 5. I am happy being average looking. I never have to worry about girls only liking me for my stunning looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm a solid 7 and if I really try can climb up to a 9.

0|1
    0|0
  • 4 to 5 on an average day, occasionally 6 if I get enough sleep and not look like a zombie, while wearing a nice shirt

0|1
    0|0
  • average. sometimes better than average, sometimes below average (when I have bad acne)

0|1
    0|0
  • Most people rate themselves a point or two higher than they actually are.

0|1
    0|0
  • on a bad day a 4 but when I'm in presentable clothing a 6.5 either way confidence is key

0|1
    0|0
  • 5. Idon't think im handsome but you won't be disgusted if I sit next to you on a bus.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say 7 since I get rated 6.5-8 but I see hardly any evidence so I fluctuate between 2 and 7

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a 5 . I would say I am not fine. I am handsome

0|1
    0|0
  • 4 or 5

0|1
    0|2
  • 1-5 depending on the day πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • 5-7 ish

0|1
    0|0
  • 7.5 - Body would be a 7 and face would be an 8.

0|1
    0|0
  • 6, I'm good.

0|1
    0|2
  • 6 I look good

0|1
    0|0
    • 12 d ago

Your a 8

• Show All
    • 11 d ago

Omg, Are you from Tennessee :D

• 11 d ago

@morimeme1 haha keep in mind that we post the flattering pictures of ourselves, I'm sure you're no potato

I'm pretty but not gorgeous.

0|1
    0|0
  • 4-5 with factors varying. Sometimes 1

0|1
    0|0
  • Around 3 or 4. I have a lot to work on

0|1
    0|0
  • A little above six

0|1
    0|0