Shall I send him a letter?💜?

Well, I have this huge crush on this guy, he's far away but I know a lot of things about him (dont get me wrong, I'm not a stalker) 😅. Unfortunately I dont have his phone number, even tho I do have his Twitter account but Im too shy to talk with him ( because my Twitter acc is full of poems related to him)😅... So shall I send him a letter? And what shall I write? I dont wanna confess all of a sudden but taking steps would be better... so what do you think?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• A letter? You mean a piece of paper with writing on it? Puleeze this isn´t the 19th century! Why don´t you create a new twitter account to contact him?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

His Twitter DM is closed🤦🏻‍♀️ plus I know we are not in the "19th century" but doenst that indicate some kind of questions inside his head about the way I sent the message? I mean like ya know🤷🏻‍♀️

• 3 d ago

He´d probably just think it´s weird. Try and find his email or whatever social media he may have.

• 3 d ago

Hmm, thanks alot🌸🌸

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you send him a letter it will be pretty obvious you are intrested in him as it's a much longer means of communication then anything else

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Well, I got nothing else to be able to start a conversation with him😭 plus, I won't start with a confession all of a sudden but a normal letter😅 is that weird?🤦🏻‍♀️omg I'm doomed

• Show All
    • 3 d ago

Well, unfortunately his dm is closed 😭 that's why I thought about the letter thing

• 3 d ago

Just search for him on a differnt platform

• Vomiting your feelings onto someone never works. This is not a rom com

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Have I said that Imma vomit my feelings? Honey, read what I said again, DUH? I said Imma take everything step by step! Some people like to Vomit their feelings and others like to take it easy! I wanted help, not ride comments like yours, if you have a good comment or a help please offer it without insulting my methods, and if you don't then nust leave!

# you can always learn how to make a comment from the people down below, maybe they dont like the letter thing and they thought it's an old fashion but didn't became rude just for the sake of being funny😊

• Show All
    • 3 d ago

If you can't handle advice like a grown up dont ask.

• 3 d ago

Well, sorry but my maturity doesn't let me act like you. Because unfortunately even though you're 36 years old, but I feel like I'm talking with a young kid full of negativity becz his mom didn't bought him his favourite chocolate chip that's why he's spreading his negativity to others🤷🏻‍♀️ but anyway, thank you🌸

• A letter... What’s that? You mean like an email?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes