Shall I send him a letter?💜?

Well, I have this huge crush on this guy, he's far away but I know a lot of things about him (dont get me wrong, I'm not a stalker) 😅. Unfortunately I dont have his phone number, even tho I do have his Twitter account but Im too shy to talk with him ( because my Twitter acc is full of poems related to him)😅... So shall I send him a letter? And what shall I write? I dont wanna confess all of a sudden but taking steps would be better... so what do you think?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• A letter? You mean a piece of paper with writing on it? Puleeze this isn´t the 19th century! Why don´t you create a new twitter account to contact him?

• 3 d ago

His Twitter DM is closed🤦🏻‍♀️ plus I know we are not in the "19th century" but doenst that indicate some kind of questions inside his head about the way I sent the message? I mean like ya know🤷🏻‍♀️

• 3 d ago

He´d probably just think it´s weird. Try and find his email or whatever social media he may have.

• 3 d ago

Hmm, thanks alot🌸🌸