Why was she giving me awkward silence?

So this girl is so confusing. Met her on online dating, she’s from lives in another state. We started texting had great conversation. We agreed to FaceTime and when we did it was very awkward and had awkward silence because didn’t have anything to talk about.

i decided not to talk to her for awhile for fear of lack of interest. A few months later I decided to start texting again. Everything was back to normal. I told her I was planning a trip to go see her. She was excited.

she took all the days I was there off from work. The first night at first was very awkward and awkward silence. We got drinks and she began to open up and ended up having good time ( she shared her food and drink with me)

the next morning she text text me asking plans for the day. Set up a lunch date and went and explored. She drove a hour to spend time with me. Lunch was very awkward she didn’t really say much and I was the one asking all questions mostly. Then after that she kept making plans for the day with me to go here and there. But still a lot of awkward silence. What was going on?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I really wouldn't think it was a lack of interest as she seems eager to spend time with you.

She is either very socially awkward or does not see the silences as awkward

You could try just asking her if there is any particular reason for it. Would put your mind at ease to know you not accidentally doing anything wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is probably just an awkward person. Or maybe she doesn't see the silence as awkward

0|1
    0|0
  • You're both boring AF

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes