Did everything go wrong and was iit her or is it me?

So I traveled to another state to see this girl, we admitted we were attracted to each other. She took all the days I was there off from work. First night I started off awkward a lot of awkward silence, and me asking all the questions. Then we got drinks and split another appetizer. Then conversation rolled from there. Over all had a good night she bought me a drink too.

the next morning, she text asking me the plans for the day, she drove an hour to hangout with me and it was very awkward silence but she kept wanting to go more places throughout the day with me. I’m so confused I don't know if it’s me or her possibly being a awkward person

11