Father's friend slapped my bottom as I walked by, is it weird that I liked it?

78

78
  • Not really as I assume you have gone through puberty and many women find small doses of violence erotic (assuming there not fueled by negative emotion, although some women enjoy that as well) however the fact that your dad's friend did it does raise some concerns and I think you should let either him or your mother know as that type of behaviour is really unacceptable. And you don't want this turning into a dangerous situation.

• If you were over 18, I would give an honest opinion.

• The FBI wants to know our opinions too

• Seeing as you’re under 18 that’s weird as fuck. He would have gotten a fist to his jaw

• was ur diaper filled with poop?

• troooolllll

• So weird

• 2 d ago

... Why

• 2 d ago

@Thatsamazing she should be mad or something since he is her father's friend and she is under18, or am i wrong?

• 1 d ago

You have no idea how old she is, nor do I. This is the Internet. And she's not asking whether it's weird that he did it; she's asking if it's weird that she liked it. And I would argue no, that that's pretty normal-- that she liked it.

• oh boy...

• very

• Haaa

• Very weird

• Thats molestation

• No its normal girl and most women like it just shows your growing. I'd love to smack your ass myself some and maybe play with your boobs.

• Ewww

• Yeah, it is weird