Does having a six pack really make it easier to get women?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes and no. It doesn't do all the work for you, but a lot of women are drawn to a good body on a man. Not nearly as much as men are drawn to a nice female body. But you will get *a bit* of appreciation.

Don't expect women to come busting your door down. But it'll give you a small advantage. And there will also be a subsection of the female population who go crazy for it. But it's not nearly as much as you'd think. Most of them don't really care. At all. It's maddening.

Here's what makes it easier to get women: grow some balls. That's it. Done. Game over. Okay. Next. That's really all there is to it. Show you can take risks--like by risking embarrassment by walking up and talking to them and letting them know you think they're hot and would like to get to know them more. Just try. It doesn't even matter what you say, as long as you say it with confidence.

It's pretty scary to take that first step, but what will make it easier is doing it. Just do it. Over and over and over and over again. Eventually, it will no longer scare you.

Ahh, a guy used this story once. Say a woman in a crowd had $5,000 that was just for you. But you don't know which woman it is. So you have to talk to each of these women and ask them if they have what you want. Would you feel awful if one of the women said "Nope, I don't have it."? No. You'd just be like "Oh, okay. Thanks, see ya."

But, for some reason, it's natural to be terrified of rejection, when all it is is that particular chick not having what you want.

Nothing in life is easy. But you can get it to be, but you'll have to endure, first.

Also keep in mind that the ladies have the advantage now. But they'll taper off. After their 20s are over, their sexual market value starts to plummet. You might have a rough time of it for awhile. But your sexual peak will be in your 30s. You just have to work on yourself and talk to as many women as you can--and always make sure you ask them if they have what you want. Practice, practice, practice.

G'luck pup.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe when you're more intimate but when meeting someone, it doesn't always show, so a girl wouldn't necessarily know. Some girls even fear muscle. Depends on the girl you're talking to. Just don't try to make a big deal out of it. You might attract the wrong attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. We see your face wayy before anything else. 💙🖤💜

0|1
    0|0
  • It's definitely a sight for sore eyes but having a good personality is way more important.
    Unfortunately some get attracted to your bank balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt that having a 6-pack helps, outside of some rare cases between very young women and very young men.

0|0
    0|0
  • No confidence and a healthy sense of self-esteem make it easier.

0|0
    1|0
  • As long as you're not a land whale, it's still relatively easy. Abs are just a privilege in my opinion. 🐳

0|0
    0|0
  • No, personality does. Men who put their all their time into being a gym douchbag aren't really that attractive, personality is key

0|0
    0|0
  • Compared to just a flat stomach, not much. Compared to tub of lard, definitely. But personality still makes a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a six pack. It's not something I really advertise.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter what you have.

women with fuck you over and bury you deep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some women, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • go have a six pack and see if you'll get them

0|0
    0|0
  • nope not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. A string bean with a six pack isn't get any play.

Big shoulders, though. That's the secret. Shoulders make or break a male physique. Women melt over big delts and most don't even realise it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes