When im crushing on someone, they are always taken, even before I know they have a SO. Why do I always like the guys who are taken?

And I dont want them because they are taken. I usually hear it later on.
Its like all the guys im atrracted to in my environment are taken.. Every. Time.
Am i just too late?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know. But I often fall for girls who are taken. Let's just say, there is a reason they are taken.

I just started going on their Facebook to see if they have a boyfriend. But even if they do I STILL try to pursue them, because there's always a chance they'll break up. And it's not like I can control my feelings. If I like her I like her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they come out as more confident I guess and have that glow about them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well if you think about it using the eighty twenty rule where in 80 percent of women are attracted to 20 percent on the men it makes sense that if your atteagrd to him than likely other woman are as well and as such he is far more likely to be in a relationship. My suggestion is start looking outside of those twenty percent as there are tons of guys that are good that get almost zero female attention. Either that or you can attempt to sabatoge someone else's relationship but that is a pretty dangerous game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people who are taken act differently. It's subtle, but you must be reading it well.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes