Is she still interested in me?

So went on a date with this girl, I was flying into town (she lives out of state) and she got all days off work, we met up and it was very awkward with awkward silence. But we drank and then conversation was going great. She ended up buying me a drink. Next day she text me asking plans, made plans, most of the day was awkward silence and me trying to make conversation.

she kept taking me different places throughout day, I thought she wasn’t interested because lack of conversation. But she was very awkward with the hugs too. But the next day I got a text from her asking about my morning.. so I think she’s still interested. Is she?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Bro, just take her home and sleep with her - that's what she's waiting for. Don't waste anymore time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she is, but you need to make more of an effort to show her you enjoy being around her.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

What can I do to let her know I enjoy her company? It was hard to hold conversation, and I was thinking of questions and doing my best to keep conversation going.

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

Is that good?

• 2 d ago

Yeah

• She obviously really likes you she is being awkward cause she is nervous

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes