Is she still interested in me?

So went on a date with this girl, I was flying into town (she lives out of state) and she got all days off work, we met up and it was very awkward with awkward silence. But we drank and then conversation was going great. She ended up buying me a drink. Next day she text me asking plans, made plans, most of the day was awkward silence and me trying to make conversation.

she kept taking me different places throughout day, I thought she wasn’t interested because lack of conversation. But she was very awkward with the hugs too. But the next day I got a text from her asking about my morning.. so I think she’s still interested. Is she?

03