Why she's mad, didn't she want me out of her life?

Long story short, known her for months (she crushed on me for so long) and dated for 3-4 months, claimed to have feelings for me but I don't know how truthful she was cause she broke up with me saying " she doesn't think its gonna work " and " she got hurt in the past and afraid of getting hurt again" ... we reamined on friendly terms, sometimes bumpin into each other and talking, i even sent her a happy holiday text to which she replied with a message and kiss (new years) ... a few months after the break up we ran into each other (weird since she was sitting somewhere very visible on campus like she's waiting for someone... except she wasn't ) and we talked for over an hour she seeemed really into talking to me and sharing her life with me.

a day later she messaged me, i messaged back , and a few hours later she blocked me, to put the cherry on top i saw her hanging out with this new guy on campus, i lost it and simply decided to cut her out of my life, when she tried (twice) to greet me and talk to me i turned my head the other way and ignored her, in the past few weeks i ran into her few times and each time i would literally act like i do not know her, even when she's 1 foot away !! she seems extremely mad with me the way she looks, acts and walks when iam around its obvious she's mad... but my question is why? why is she mad when she wanted it to be this way, she broke up with me , she blocked me a while ago (and unblocked me a week later when her friends saw me on a date with another girl), why get mad now? iam giving her what she wants..

03