Why she's mad, didn't she want me out of her life?

Long story short, known her for months (she crushed on me for so long) and dated for 3-4 months, claimed to have feelings for me but I don't know how truthful she was cause she broke up with me saying " she doesn't think its gonna work " and " she got hurt in the past and afraid of getting hurt again" ... we reamined on friendly terms, sometimes bumpin into each other and talking, i even sent her a happy holiday text to which she replied with a message and kiss (new years) ... a few months after the break up we ran into each other (weird since she was sitting somewhere very visible on campus like she's waiting for someone... except she wasn't ) and we talked for over an hour she seeemed really into talking to me and sharing her life with me.

a day later she messaged me, i messaged back , and a few hours later she blocked me, to put the cherry on top i saw her hanging out with this new guy on campus, i lost it and simply decided to cut her out of my life, when she tried (twice) to greet me and talk to me i turned my head the other way and ignored her, in the past few weeks i ran into her few times and each time i would literally act like i do not know her, even when she's 1 foot away !! she seems extremely mad with me the way she looks, acts and walks when iam around its obvious she's mad... but my question is why? why is she mad when she wanted it to be this way, she broke up with me , she blocked me a while ago (and unblocked me a week later when her friends saw me on a date with another girl), why get mad now? iam giving her what she wants..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe she still likes you but doesn't want to have a romantic relationship with you?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

maybe but i made it clear to her in the past that i have no interest in being her friend if we aren't dating... and in all seriousness i have no use for her if she's not my girlfriend.

• 2 d ago

That sounds like a good reason for her not to want to be your girlfriend.

• 2 d ago

I have no reason to sugar coat it, i have no use for a girl i like who just wants to be friends, i have options i can afford to cut her out of my life if she just wants to be friends, i have to be selfish like that if i am going to be happy with a girl, women do it all the time except they collect "Friends" that they have no interest in dating or wanna keep for later as plan B, i myself have no reason to keep girls as friends, i either like you want you as my serious girlfriend or we are better staying away from either other and saying hi when we meet.

• Why do you care? It doesn't matter a bit whatever her deal is. Fuck her and her bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

obviously yes f*Ck her, thats why i stopped talking to her alltogether, but iam curious

• woman brah...

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes