What makes you feel sexy?

What is something that makes you feel sexy, be it something you do for yourself or your SO does?

What makes you feel sexy?
What makes you feel sexy?
2 d ago
Sounds like the majority of opinions are focused around a woman getting herself done up and wearing sexy outfits.. what triggers this decision to get yourself beautiful in your own eyes?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• This may be stupid but taking the time to relax and take an extra long shower while spoiling myself with lotions and face masks and all that extra little self care stuff makes me feel sexy. I normally never wear make up or do my hair because im always in a rush to work. So when i do take the time to do those things it makes me feel pretty amazing.

• 2 d ago

That is wonderful. Hopefully you get to take more time for yourself it is important