What makes you feel sexy?

What is something that makes you feel sexy, be it something you do for yourself or your SO does?

Updates:
2 d ago
Sounds like the majority of opinions are focused around a woman getting herself done up and wearing sexy outfits.. what triggers this decision to get yourself beautiful in your own eyes?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This may be stupid but taking the time to relax and take an extra long shower while spoiling myself with lotions and face masks and all that extra little self care stuff makes me feel sexy. I normally never wear make up or do my hair because im always in a rush to work. So when i do take the time to do those things it makes me feel pretty amazing.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

That is wonderful. Hopefully you get to take more time for yourself it is important

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Walking outside with my long hair and a light breeze of wind blows my hair and I feel like I'm in a slow motion movie scene :D

0|2
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

That is a good one.. does it last and carry that feeling through the day?

• For some reason putting my hair up and going for a run makes me feel sexy. I don't know why.

1|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Maybe because you are doing something for your health and you feel fit and free..

• mmm i personally don't think i exude sexiness but I guess i feel sexy when my fiance calls me sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • The way the guy kisses/touches/holds/compliments you

0|0
    0|0
  • wearing dresses, tanning, lipgloss, being with my boyfriend, and honestly working on my mental and emotional health.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

All those are fantastic good for you. When you boyfriend can be part of what makes you feel sexy that is awesome

• Getting complimented. Or wearing skimpy outfits while staring into the mirror

0|0
    0|0
  • I never really feelt like a sexy person but my boyfriends finds me sexy and that is all I need.

0|0
    0|0
  • When my makeup is on point, my hair us out and looks good and when i wear body flattering clothing

0|0
    0|0
  • The athletics that i do

0|1
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

What type of athletics and why?

• Show All
    • 3 d ago

Well good luck!!!

• 3 d ago

Thanks

• A fan blowing on my face

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexy clothes 💙😇

0|1
    0|0
  • Just being me.🎉

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually don't know anymore. 🤷‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • When my boyfriend gives me his fuck me eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looking in the mirror at myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Just being naked.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Just whenever, like getting outta the shower on a Tuesday morning or is it when you have your hair finished and make up complete on a Saturday night before going out?

• 1 d ago

I don't see how I'd be naked with my hair and make up done.

• Dancing. After a workout. Heels. Good hair day. Cute outfit. Fresh from the shower. Clean room. Having a good time/laughing with friends. Being drunk.

0|1
    0|0
  • walking nude around the house or wear lingerie.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

That would certainly make you feel sexy and confident. Window blinds opened or closed?

• 2 d ago

Closed please! I’m not an exhibitionist 😄 only for my husband.

• Clear skin, sport, healthy hair and a good haircut

0|1
    0|0
  • Naked, wet face

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked in a towel and looking at myself in the mirror

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex. Lots of sex.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Yes that will do it 😁

• 1 d ago

The more you have, the more confident you feel about it. If it’s healthy and good.

Recommended myTakes