Why do girls with no boobs wear bras?

Like I don’t understand why flat chested girls wear bras? There’s this girl in my class that literally has NOTHING, but she wears a bra every day. Why?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I think it may be modesty or tradition.

I don't have much bosom, but I know I don't want anyone seeing my nipples, so I wear a bra.

And if she literally has nothing, then perhaps she is a breast cancer survivor and had a double mastectomy and simply wants to have something that reminds her of being female.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

If u don’t want someone seeing ur nipples u wear pasties, and no she doesn’t have any problem she just doesn’t have anything.

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

I'd rather be more modest, it's my personal choice.

• 2 d ago

That doesn’t make u more modest but ok

• I own two bras. I have worn one of them twice in the last year. For sexual reasons! Apart from that, I never wear one. I don't worry about my nips. They rarely show.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think there can be multiple reasons.. I was a late bloomer so.. just to be a part of girls group.. out of curiousity.. i started wearing.. besides.. growing boobs can be itchy and sensitive a bra can cover your nipples from being constantly rubbed against your cloth.. Also, a heavy padding can give a good shape.. which girls with small boobs.. or no boobs can feel confident after wearing one..

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat chested girls have nipples too. Believe it or not, some girls just don’t like their nipples to show.
    Sincerely,
    Me

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

I also read through the comments and I agree with the person who said it makes them feel feminine. Out of curiosity, what’s the big deal?
      Sincerely,
      Me

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

@Paige90 usually not me either

• 1 d ago

Well I said some hehe. I was kinda generalizing. Of course everyone should be able to dress how they want.

• Must be a training bra or to keep her nipples from popping out. Or the same reason they wear sports bras when running?

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn’t want people seeing her nipples or she just likes bras. They’re pretty and feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... to create the illusion of boobs 😂

0|0
    1|0
    • 2 d ago

I’m pretty sure that’s not why

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

That would be extremely weird

• 2 d ago

Well, you're asking a bunch of strangers about this, so I think it's already weird, and yes, I gave my opinion, but I already know I'm weird.

• How about you ask her instead?

0|0
    0|0
  • Their nipples could still show without the bra

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

Pasties

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

I don’t agree because if you wear a bra you are required to change it in the locker room

• 1 d ago

I think it looks sexy for nipples to show

• To feel grown up

0|0
    0|0
  • nips my dude. I wish I could be flat chested it.

0|0
    0|0
  • nipples show through and its embarrassing

0|0
    0|0
  • Because there tits hang out

0|0
    0|0
  • Nipples.. I don't like pasties. Bras are pretty and make me feel more feminine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes