Please help? I am honestly lost with this girl?

I am 26 and she is 23. Weve been on two dates and we've been talking since the 24th of May. Well she's been texting me less lately. Her family is in town and she's been hanging out with them every day. I started asking her relationship questions out of no where because I really like her. I asked her how she felt about sex and she told me she's not comfortable to answer that. And then she asks me why I have been asking these personal questions. I told her I am interested in her and I want to date her and see if we have the same beliefs. I apologized if I made her uncomfortable. Then she doesn't reply for a few hours and that had me really scared. What's worse is she finally replies and told me she has no comment, that we hardly know each other and it's too soon to get too serious and she said she has no idea what to say and she told me she would text me tomorrow because she has too much going on. That literally shattered me. So I sent her a text apologizing a bunch of times and that I feel like an idiot for putting her in an awkward spot. Now I feel really bad like I feel like she's going to dump me now. Do you think I ruined my chance with her? What do you think about the entire situation? Thank you.
Please help? I am honestly lost with this girl?
Add Opinion