LAST NIGHT I SNEAKED OUT TO A WILD PARTY, BUT GOT CAUGHT SNEAKING BACK IN NOW I AM BEING PUNISHED AND I HATE IT AND AM SO MISREABLE AN ADVICE PLEASE?

a few weeks ago my parents made me sign a contract to behave and not sneak out, I agreed as this meant I got let off of punishment for shoplifting early,( PAROLE ) my parents said if I sneaked out or misbehaved in the future I would serve a minimum of 5 days TOTAL lockdown punishment, last night I sneaked out to a party that I was NOT meant to go to, I was convinced I would not be caught, but when I got in at around 2am my parents were waiting for me , they went mad and said I had betrayed their trust, let them and myself down and would be punished.
I am now locked in my room serving 5 days prison, I am not allowed to go out AT ALL I am not allowed to go to my cousins safari party on Monday,
I am GUTTED I really thought I wasn't going to get caught, now I am being
14
2