She said I am like a brother to her, after I told her that she is like a sister to me, did she really mean it?

There is this girl that I know and we have a lot if common, she even admitted it that me and her have a connection, and she used to follow me wherever I went, and text me a lot.
The point here I was afraid of being in a relationship, and then I called or told her that she is like a sister to me, but then for like a month she kept flirting: like she would try to touch my hands ( just to mention she doesn't touch other guys ) there was time her family going out for dinner and she just invited me out of the blue.
Lastly she keeps telling me "oohh you're so smart" , " I like your hair" Later on I was distant from her and she was ljke why? I told her that I was afraid that either I will like her or she will like me. And she said that she was sacred too.
Then she said don't worry you're like a brother to me. Did she really mean that? Or does she like me and Hiding her feelings?
( After that she stopped texting me and ee are both distant now )
3
4