My girlfriend doesn't like that I smoke weed. How do I go about this situation?

I used to smoke cigarettes until she said she doesn't want me to do that anymore so I stopped instantly. I had been smoking for 3 years. I smoke weed not that often, maybe twice a week. I never smoke with her or before we see each other. We have been dating for a little over 2 months. She has had an ex where he and her only smoked and layed in bed and she's told me how much she hated that relationship. Since then she has stopped smoking. Her outlook and drugs and alcohol is very negative. I don't drink and smoke often, and when I do, I don't make much of a big deal out of it as she does. In my eyes it's just smoking weed. However, it's when I drive home from smoking with friends that she also doesn't like. Anyways, how can I explain to her that she would be more so controlling me than helping me if she's telling me to stop smoking weed. Just because she doesn't like to do it, doesn't mean that I should feel bad that I do it. I'm not a loser, I have a full time summer job working 72 hour weeks and the weed helps. I don't have mental health issues, I just enjoy how it makes me feel, simple enough.
2
1