Some girl saying her baby is my boyfriend's?

So... there's this girl from his past that he barely even dated, he said he just kissed her back when he was like 18. She's a hoe and my whole life I've heard stories about her (small town, everyone knows everyone) and my boyfriend isn't the first time she would've lied about being pregnant. She was slept with a married older man and when his wife found out, she was "pregnant" but never had a baby. Anyway, she went behind my back to message my boyfriend yesterday "happy belated father's day, you know what I mean" at first it was a nice gesture, he is a father, but to MY baby. I got really mad and my boyfriend explained that 3 years ago they kissed then 4 days later she tells all his friends that she's pregnant with his baby. She didn't tell him anything, just his friends. Then my boyfriend finds out she's been sleeping around. Whether or not she was pregnant, it could not be his baby obviously. Anyway, she never had a baby at all. They broke up and that's that on his "baby". Now 3 years later she's doing this. I was irate. I may have overreacted but I called her and cussed her out and maaaay have made some minor threats. She says she had a miscarriage, but my boyfriend never heard this. Isn't that something you tell the father of your baby? When confronted, she said yes I had a miscarriage. If she lost someone else's baby is not my concern, but I was defending my man saying "he said it wasn't his". She never spoke specifically about it, just kept apologizing. She never said his name or anything specific which further makes me believe my boyfriend. The situation has blown over and we both have her blocked on everything. Still, I can't stop thinking about this situation. It's driving me crazy. What's done is done but I want opinions. How would you feel/what would you do?
Some girl saying her baby is my boyfriend's?
Add Opinion