Why do some women get OFFENDED when a guy says he only wants to date VIRGINS?

So I'm a virgin who's waiting until marriage and I only want to be with another virgin, it's my choice and I know that virginity may seem small to most people but it's a big deal to me just like how some women make height a big deal. I can have whatever standards I want, it's what makes me happy.

But the nerve of some women are starting to piss me off. I tell them I only want to date virgins and they get pissed and call me things like incell, pig, selfish, one actually said she hopes I die alone.

I don't get it anymore, these women are quick to say that it's their body and it's their choice and they can sleep with whoever they want, but at the same time they feel ultra entitled to my body and my sexuality.

Also, I don't feel entitled to virgin women, it's just my dating standard, and I've excepted the fact that my standards are a bit unreasonable and I will take full responsibility if I never find someone.
2 mo
Thank you all, you really helped, I just wish I could give you all an MHO.
49
49