What do young women think, when they make repeated eye contact with a guy who's way too old for them?

Lately, I've noticed white girls (I'm white as well) who are way too young for me looking at me, and repeatedly making eye contact with me. They look like they may still in high school, and if they are out of high school, they certainly don't look old enough to go to a bar.

When I keep looking up and repeatedly make eye contact with them, it's sort of awkward, because I don't want to look like I'm checking them out. I look younger than 38 (and people are surprised I'm 38), but still, I'm 38. And I don't want to look like a weird old guy. The girls whom I notice looking at me are generally a little prettier than average, and dressed up nicely, but way too young for me to be attracted to.

Any idea why women who are too young often seem to be looking at me a lot lately? And what do young women think when a much older guy repeatedly (but accidentally) makes eye contact with them?
What do young women think, when they make repeated eye contact with a guy who's way too old for them?
Add Opinion