Why do some girls get into romantic relationships, or even marry, some of the most hideous criminals on the planet?

Serial Killer, Charles Manson, and a 26 year old girl get married while he is in prison
Serial Killer, Charles Manson, and a 26 year old girl get married while he is in prison
Why do some girls get into romantic relationships, or even marry, some of the most hideous criminals on the planet?
A. The girls who do this have serious mental problems... end of story!
Vote A
B. They are attention loving, drama queens, and enjoy the intrique of it all.
Vote B
C. I really don't know, but it gives me the creeps to think that anyone would want to have a romantic relationship with, or to marry a serial killer!
Vote C
D. They think that prison has reformed them and want to show that there is forgiveness in life for everyone
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Criminal Lovers" survey
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion