Girls, have you ever stopped speaking to a male friend after they stopped making an effort to talk to you?

Over a year ago I noticed I was always intiating conversation and events with my female friends. So I just stopped... I was still polite and made small talk if I saw them but I no longer arranged to hang out and deleted them off my phone so I wouldn't contact them first... Not one ever contacted me again.

It was 3 separate girls who were not friends. I work with one of them and I say hi and she waves etc but I just don't bother her.

I just came to the conclusion that women just don't make an effort with male friends... Or they just didn't like me! 😆
8 d
I guess to clarify I meant as in the guy is the one always intiating and then he stops
19
2