How to help someone with anger management issues? any help?

Okay,

So my best-friend is the sweetest human being you could ever think of She is literally the only person that stood be me in my worst times, and I can't even use words to describe how much of a good person she is. I could go far to say that without her I wouldn't have gone this far in my life. However, she has anger management issues, like MASSIVE anger management issues that made 2 guys break-up with her, because of her anger management. I keep talking to her about how she needs a therapist or at least try an anger management course, but she doesn't even acknowledge that she has a problem, also she gets sad whenever I talk to her about her anger problems.

So is there is some way I could help her, she helped me immensely and I wish to do anything to help her, what do you think I shall do in this situation, Im just lost right now. and thank you all in advance :)
2
0