Clearly interested but taking it extremely slow?

So i met this girl around a month ago. We live in different cities (2 hours apart). We haven't met since then. We are in our 20's.

She is extremely introvert. Its very hard to learn anything about how she feels. We call each other up multiple times every week in the evenings, talking between 5-10 hours straight until the sun often comes up. We've both made it clear we like each other quite a lot.

The thing that bothers me is that whenever i suggest meeting up she says she doesn't have time ( i can only visit during weekends since i work and she is often busy on weekends). She also doesn't want to even video call. She has pretty much swept me off my feet and i want to see where this leads but i feel she's very hesitant and i'm not sure she feels the way i do. Pressing her about it, her reasoning is that she wants to "do it right" (whatever that means) and that she doesn't feel we should meet yet and maybe we can look at it in a month or so.

Thoughts? Especially an explanation of her reasoning would be helpful if anyone has felt that way before.
1
1