Thoughts on very interesting situation, can’t tell if she is being professional or what... get mixed ideas but not sure?

So I meet this girl on a set, she asked me to help her with her reel and I said sure. So we were talking a little before nothing too crazy. We both like talking a lot because we do text a lot some professional some not. She uses a lot of exclamation points and 😂 a lot and haha. When we meet to talk she and I talked for longer than we realized. Not just about her reel, we talked about a lot and she’s cool as hell and this girl has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen. Now she was telling me about an experience on set blah blah blah I said she should have brought her boyfriend to ease the tension and she hesitated for a good 15 seconds before and she started telling a story about an Ex ( was trying to see if she’s single worked out better than I thought) we’ve been txting a lot more now, she takes a while to text back but she is getting ready to go back to school which is not very far away at all so I get why she’s just busy. I know she and I will meet again soon not sure when probably after she moves she also asked me about maybe taking her portrait photos. Basically, I want to keep it professional, but give her hints or something you know make her feel comfortable with everything. I don't know how to go about this really or well I do but want others thoughts
Thoughts on very interesting situation, can’t tell if she is being professional or what... get mixed ideas but not sure?
Add Opinion