Am I wrong about thinking that something is wrong with her behaviour or that she is straight up lying?

We are pretty close friends, recently she met some new people that I met as well a few times when we were hanging out. They are all women and a bit older than us, in their late 30s or early 40s.
So I am not really excited about the plans that involve them as well, since we are having a lot of fun just the two of us as well, she says so herself too and I can see it on the way she acts. But I never showed it or complained about it.
She had a small accident and hurt her hand, not serious or anything dangerous just a bit inconvenient for her daily life for a couple of days. She told me that she was down and that she wanted time for herself away from people etc etc. I respected it and I didn't even sent her a message on social media to not bother her.
But I noticed that she was tagged in pics with her new friends from concerts and other social activities.
I have to admit I feel betrayed and hurt, she could just told me, I just don't want to hang out with u for a while I think it is more honest and proper than this situation.
I am thinking of cutting her off my life completely and just hang out with the rest of my friends that they don't have to lie for whatever reason that may be.
I know that I am quite angry right now and it clouds my judgement but am I wrong?
What do u think?
0
1