How to watch out for being love bombed/know if you are being love bombed?

I used to get text messages just like this from a guy who ghosted me actually. I started to feel very confused about what all of this meant and then I found out that love bombing is a thing. I had never been in love and the guy was like a coach for me. He would come onto me strongly in the beginning and I liked him but i didn’t want to say i loved him until I knew what it meant to be in love. So he was my example on what it was like to be in love. He showed me how to be in a relationship and how to treat your partner, he taught me everything I know about sex and he schooled me on things outside of just romance. He invited me into his life very willingly, I met his entire family and got to know him soon. He was really easy to get along with and the best part is that he seemed to like me when I was just being myself. Things were moving so fast but by the time I finally told him “I love you”, I was hooked. I even felt indebted to him for having loved me so well. That’s when he started to change. I regret meeting him because the heartbreak was bad, but getting over the humiliation of trying in vain to win his love back was the worst. So now I’m kind of always on guard about meeting guys and I wonder if every guy I meet is love bombing me. But for the most part while some guys show a normal amount of interest and investment in me, I have never met someone who seemed as interested and loving as he did. Things were good for about 5 months before they became bad. And altogether we dated “on and off” for a year leading up to me being ghosted during a time when we were “on” and when things were going pretty okay.
0
2