When dealing with a woman who says one thing and then does another, what's more important, their actions, or their words?

I've noticed that a lot of women will say one thing, and then actually do something totally different. It is tough to know how to respond when the woman seems to flip flop. It seems like the only consistency is that I always end up with the best of intentions, but still getting burned. Especially in quasi-dating situations, where the woman will say she isn't interested, but then, on account of the way she is acting, I think that she might actually be more interested.

When a woman says one thing, and does another, what should a guy be responding to?
Words
Actions
Both are equal
Vote C
Really depends on the woman (write any experience or additional thoughts you have)
Vote D
GirlGuy
4
8