Guys, if we’ve been dating for five months and all he can say is, “I like spending time with you” is there any chance he’ll ever want more?

He officially deleted Tinder off his phone after the last time I saw him.
I’ve seen him a lot this week, but his birthday is next week and it sounds like he’ll be spending it with his friends one day next weekend and his mom and sister the other day. He made no mention of me.

I don’t want to crash any plans but I’m getting together with him tomorrow and want to ask him if he would like me there or if it even crossed his mind... I don’t even know if his mom knows I exist...

I know guys seem to have a different mind set when it come to timelines and labels, and he told me he needed to take things slow the first time we talked about where we were heading, but I just feel like I might be acting stupid at this point.
2