Which is more attractive and appealing; a confident girl with attitude, or a laid back, sweet girl who is a bit shy or awkward?

I'm not just talking sexual attraction either, I'm also talking about how likable and respectable you perceive them as.

Would it be:

Girl A: Confident, almost cocky, knows her worth and takes no shit off of anyone, has attitude, is not afraid to stand up for herself or what she believes is right and doesn't care who it upsets

Or

Girl B: Very sweet, laid back, not trying to prove anything or be better than anyone else, very agreeable and easy to get along with, doesn't like confrontation unless necessary, a bit shy and awkward, maybe a bit unconfident, but still a very nice person with a big heart who tries?

I'm Girl B, but have noticed that this mostly attracts users and assholes, and so I dream of being Girl A.
6 d
More traits about Girl A and Girl B:
Girl A: Only surrounds herself with good people she deserves in her life
Girl B: Very accepting, but tends to allow people more leeway than she should
9
3