What does it mean if you catch a girl staring at you twice and she looks away quickly both times?

So in college, this really cute girl who im nervous to talk to, is in one of my classes for tuesdays and thursdays. after class, i went to the cafeteria to get starbucks and as i walked in i saw her at a table with like 3 other people, one of them is her sister. as i was in line, i was talking to my friend and looked at her and noticed she was looking at me for the first time and immediately looked away back to her group. i let it slide. then i looked at her again and noticed she did the same thing. so it got me thinking because i find her really beautiful. all of that happened on Tuesday. then on Thursday, she sits at a table next to mine which has 4 people per table in the class. My teacher wanted me to speak about my life schedule (work, school, etc.). i spoke for a while and everyone in class was just looking straight at me including her. she looked at me the ENTIRE time i was speaking but then noticed that when other people spoke, she just glanced to see who was speaking and just looked away. i asked a a lot of my female friends about what her actions meant and they all said that she was probably checking me out and found me cute. they all keep telling me to go for it but im just too nervous because im the shy type and she looks like the shy type as well.

Reply
3
4