She gave me her number at the store without me asking, does she like me?

She was wearing a denim dress just like this and had a beautiful face with sexy big framed glasses. She was so my type. At our store if the customer forgets their store card they can give us their phone number so they can get fuel perks. It's like they buy stuff at our store and then they build up fuel points.
She wants to bang you, she pretended to forget her card so she could give you her number.
She likes you even though even guys give you their number sometimes. Those guys are just gay for you, your so good looking you get guys to come on to you too. You pile of compartment stack of filthy compile of shit.
She doesn't like you.
Vote C
I thought I was your stalking we will never meet in real life girlfriend who's gonna send me crazy gag messages only after it's too late Seriously though why the fuck do girls only ask me out when it's too late or right at the last second like the last day of school or some shit?
Vote D
Scottish glasses boobs
Vote E
you should fill up her car with your own special gas next time to show her how much you mean to her.
Vote F
I wish I lived in a boarding house with a big roof stargazing with my best friend.
Vote G
GirlGuy
9
10