Am I a gold digger if I want my guy to have a good stable career?

When i am talking to a new guy and I find out that he doesn't know what he's doing in his life and he can't hold a job. I instantly leave. I don't expect him to be rich but id like it if he has a good job he worked hard for.

I am looking for something serious so I don't want to waste my time with guys who don't know what they want in life yet. Does that make me a gold digger?

What I don't want is to be in a relationship with a guy where we will be financially struggling the entire time. I plan to work but I also believe in staying home and raising the kids and id like to do that comfortably without worrying about money while he works and I take care of the kids.

But I can easily work too so no biggie on the gender roles, I can go either way. I especially like to hear a guy went to school for his career. It is not necessary for me but we would just have something in common because I went to school too. I also find intelligent guys really sexy so it's a plus if he's smart too and sometimes I feel like that intelligence can only be achieved if he busted his ass in school. Am I a gold digger?
3 mo
Thank you for all your replies. I appreciate the time you all put into your opinions and your kind words. I also acknowledge the ones who think I am a gold digger and I'll work on not having high expectations and being a better person. Thank you again!
103
34