Girls, if your man agreed to buy you a certain thing/item as much as you like, what would you like him to buy you?

Food? Chocolates? Jewelry? Shoes? Books? Remember only ONE THING so choose wisely. Guys, what would you NOT mind buying them if you had the money, maybe because you think they are not that expensive anyway, or maybe you think it's not a bad item it's rather beneficial so you don't mind it, or maybe you love it yourself too and want to share with her once you buy her?

I wish my man would spoil me with books. I have so many books that I wanna buy on my list but I don't have the money to buy them lol. I buy books by saving money that my parents give me for other expenditures or cash that I get as gifts sometimes. My list has everything from classic literature to non-fiction science books. I wish I had a boyfriend that would take me to the bookstore and say "Take whatever you want, I'm paying today!"

And this question is just for a little fun. In real life I would never push a guy into buying me stuff unless he offers and I know he can afford it.
7
5