Girls, have you ever had your purse stolen? ... did they snatch if right out of your hands, out of your car or did you lay it down somewhere?

Guys, have you ever known a female that got her purse stolen by a Purse Snatcher?

My aunt actually had a man hit her in the back of the head in a shopping center parking lot and knocked her out cold then took her purse.

Always watch out to see who is around you... PLEASE!
A. YES! I have had my purse stolen right out of my hands!
B. Yes, I left mine on my car seat and a thief broke my window and stole it!
C. Yes, I had mine stolen because I left it somewhere where I wasn't watching it
Vote C
D. No, I am careful and have never had my purse stolen, thank God!
Vote D
E. Yes, I know a girl/woman that had her purse stolen
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Purse Snatched" survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
7
6