Got rejected already, try again (Long)?

Long... by the way I'm not really 36-45 years old, not sure how to change that.

Start of the semester I thought she was attractive, and thought I saw signs she was interested in me. Like glancing at me then looking away, smiling whenever I talk to her, her waving goodbye to me like crazy, etc. So I decided to asked her out, but got rejected. Her excuse was she was to busy with school & work. So I left it be and didn't let it bother me much. Couple weeks goes by and I decided to dress up nice to class (basically to showoff ha). I caught her checking me out from head to toe, she immediately looked down when I caught her. One time we got put in a group together she sat super close to me, and was super friendly. We all chatted, I guess she saw how I am with people? I was joking with everybody. I would catch her trying to look at me from across the room and when she notices me looking she immediately looks away. She's always near my vicinity in class.

I talk to her there and there, and whenever I do talk to her she's super happy and always smiling. However, she nevers starts conversation with me. I say hi and bye using her name but she never use my. One day I noticed she fixed herself to look really nice, but I wasn't paying attention to her much cause one of my buddy who I haven't seen for a long time came to class. I was chilling with him the whole class period. The next day she had this sad look on her face. I noticed, so I decided to go talk to her, she open up pretty quickly, big smile, laughing at my stupid jokes, etc.

Does she just wants to be friends or this time she's really interested? Should I ask her out again or move on for good?
Got rejected already, try again (Long)?
1
1