Girls, is it really a big deal to you that many guys don't understand women, or are you OK with that?

Guys, do you think that girls should be more patient and understanding with you, when you are having a hard time figuring them out?
Girls, is it really a big deal to you that many guys dont understand women, or are you OK with that?
A. YES! It drives me crazy that I can not find a guy who really understands me and will accept me for who I am
B. No, I'm not really bothered by it that much anymore. I have grown use to the idea that guys can't understand me. It's survivable most of the time
C. No, my guy now understands me just fine and I am super happy with him!
Vote C
D. Yes, it would be nice if girls would explain themselves better and make things more clear, instead of beating around the bush so much and talking in riddles
Vote D
E. No, I understand women perfectly every time... want my phone number girls? ... lol
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comment below, or just open the "Why can't Guys Understand Girls" survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
53
27