My girl stopped taking birth control, she lied and purposely trapped me. Why?

She stopped birth control and didn't say anything. Than the throwing up came along. Here I am, I've known her a year, we met at a party, and now we have a child. yes it's my responsibility so i embrace that. But what pisses me off is, I try so hard in a relationship where she did this on purpose then she turns around and acts like she never asked for this. Now we dont have sex, if we do its literally horrible, she's always so fucking miserable, she's only happy when I order her food. A cunt all day long with the baby, I have zero input as a dad now. And for the sex being shit and me looking at this thing that is now my kids mother really makes me wanna just die. All I do is work, clean, make food, wank one out on the toilet, smoke a joint & go to bed, and repeat. Nothing about me interests her. Nothing about her interests me. Now I'm finally realizing this is my shit life I have to embrace for the sake of my little peanut. Thats it guys, shows over. Gimme your opinion and dont hold back. It might be easier on me if I pay child support and live alone or be single father.
6
6