Any advice on not taking rude rejection personally?

So I have been single for three months and trying to find new dates. I knew it wasn’t going to be easy but every rejection I’ve taken so far has been rude. I chatted a girl up for 2 hours at a Halloween party, let her keep my Indiana Jones hat and we joked she would give it back when we met up again. I text her a few days later saying “how you enjoying my hat”. She read it (both have iPhones) and no response.

I had another girl flake/ghost on a second date. I spent time preparing dinner at my place and getting everything ready.

Then I recently went on one date with a girl, had a few drinks. I texted her a few days later asking how she was. Again I’m ghosted.

Being older and more experienced I’m supposed to let this roll off my shoulders. Move on, not care. But with a few rare exceptions I have never done this to other people. There have two women in the last year (before I met my ex) the I politely told I wasn’t interested.

The younger me used to call girls out on this. But I read and got advice that’s a “beta” move. But it did make me feel better to say something even though I would never see them again.

I can handle rejection, but it’s the RUDE rejection that is driving me nuts and is yet status quo for most women. Do I lose anything just calling them out on it? Obviously there is no going back. But the radio silence, I don’t give a shit approach has never worked for me either.
2
2